You can view the reports for all the configured channels in a service. By default, the reports are displayed for the last 7 days. However, you can filter the report on custom dates, You can export the logs to excel format.
The log file is downloaded in a zip format and is password protected. The 8 character password is a combination of the first 4 characters of your logged in user ID and the first 4 characters of your domain name. For example, if your domain to access IMIconnect is
https://taskmaster.imiconnect.io and your user id to login to IMIconnect is
[email protected], then the password of your downloaded zip file is
To access reports,
- Go to www..imiconnect.com.
- Login with your credentials. All the available services are displayed.
- Click MANAGE SERVICE for which you want to view reports.
- Click Reports and then respective channel. The channels are:
Reports are split into three sections:
- Application level : Not applicable for SMS and Voice channels. The application level statistics are displayed from the day the service is live.
- Custom Period : Select the period from the drop-down to generate the report.
- Event Logs : Select the events and the period to export the logs.
Updated over 4 years ago