Flow Results are the outcome of flow. The flow result tags are also node edges of a node, You can custom define(add) flow results to use in a node. These flow results become node events of a node when used in a flow.
- Open a Flow.
- Click Setting on the top right of the flow canvas.
- On the Flow configuration window, click CUSTOME FLOW RESULT
You will notice some predefined ' Custom Flow Results.' For each flow tag, you can edit the description and Notification URL(optional), For more information refer Custom Flow Results.
- To add a custom tag, choose a tag from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a corresponding code, description and notification URL.
- Click OK to save the custom flow result tag.
Updated over 4 years ago