This node allows calling a published voice flow within a flow. The full context of the current flow along with the session data is passed onto the new flow invoked. This process allows modular design of flows where changes to specific parts of a large IVR flow can be managed locally within smaller modules.
Prerequisites to use voice flow
- A compiled voice flow without errors.
- A template configured with the above voice flow.
- A rule configured with the above template.
The call project screen allows you to route the call from an existing voice-flow to a new voice-flow of other project or service. Select the Project and Node to which the call will be routed.
Following are the options of call project screen:
- Static: Select this option to call a static flow.
- Dynamic: Select this option to call a flow using a session variable or static variable (variables declared in this flow). The new flow to be routed will be decided at the time of execution while call is in process.
- Project: When the Static option is selected, then the existing voice flows are displayed in the the drop-down. When the Dynamic option is selected, then select a session variable or static variable.
- Node: When the Static option is selected, nodes of the selected voice flow are displayed. Select a node from the drop-down. When the Dynamic option is selected, then select a session variable or static variable.
|The name of the node represented as a string.
A node can be renamed by changing the contents of the Label field.
Updated over 4 years ago